Monday, February 22, 2010

Images of Arizona
Right from the moment I stepped into the airport and looked out the big windows...
I knew I wasn't in Wisconsin. The other clue was that it was 40F degrees warmer on the outside. But I digress. Walking to the baggage area, I saw my first female shoe shine boy.
While waiting for Lady Linda's nephew to  pick me up for supper, I walked the parking lot to stretch my legs and was rewarded with this car. Be sure to note on the right below the window.
Even the bark on an old tree was visually pleasing.
All that, and the course went well. Now I have to snow blow.

Paddle safe...
DS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny. my husband arrived in arizona about the same time as you...

Silbs said...

Suzzette, had I known I would have met up to say hello.

Olive tree: Your site is also interesting. I cannot help but wonder how you found this one,