Wednesday, December 29, 2010

                                         Hanging out,
                                  Wandering Around
I have been delinquent in posting lately as I have been land locked by the ice. When I don't paddle I tend not to write. This has been one of my longest periods during which I have been unable to paddle in part due to lack of launch areas, but also due to family and medical issues. It is going to be above freezing for the next three days, and I am hoping something will open up for launching. In the mean time, I've been hanging out and wandering around...sometimes with my camera.
 I suppose it has had its upside. After all, I did rearrange the mess in my room and can now actual walk a straight line from the doorway to the computer. 
And, I did get to do some for-the-heck-of-it photography. Now, however, I need to get afloat once more.

Paddle safe...
DS

2 comments:

Stan Mac Kenzie said...

Beautiful shots Silbs. Really like your monochrome. Nice dynamic shot of flowing water. Hope you get "kokatat" soon!! ; )

S.

Silbs said...

Many thanks, Stan. There is a bit of a warm up, and I hope to get out soon.