Friday, June 10, 2011

I drilled a hole in my new kayak and gave away $12,000.
All in all, a good week.

I have installed my Blue water Freedom 500 bilge pump. I must admit that it was harder to drill a hole for the outlet than it was to cut into a patient. In any event, I am off to Chicago for a wedding and will do some sea trials next week.

Yesterday I represented my high school Alumni foundation by attending graduation  and handing out $12,000 in scholarships. That was easier than drilling holes and actually gave me a great deal of satisfaction.

Finally, our brief summer here in Wisconsin appears to be over. It is cloudy, raining off and on and 60F. Around here we say, "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute."

Paddle safe...
DS

3 comments:

RoyM said...

SOOOOO...after all the times I've cut into kayaks ..drilled holes etc

You THINK it is easier to cut into a patient? and I could be a surgeon?

NOT!!!!

Silbs said...

Both my patients and kayak survived.

Silbs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.