Thursday, March 08, 2007

Everything in its own...
A time for...
Muddy thinking
Strange, funky feelings going on. The winter has made me stale, but I hope to be out on the lake later today. Started this day with a wellness presentation for a local university. I really got into it with the group as this stuff is one of my big passions. In spite of it all, I feel sluggish and dull.
Things should get a bit hectic (like Derrick's world...but I digress) soon. Tomorrow evening I make the 173 mile round trip to Madison to work at the symposium desk at Canoecopia. I am returning home so that I can go to the pool session here Saturday evening. Then, up early Sunday to go back to Madison for the day and return late that evening.
Somewhere in there, I have to do prep time for my Anatomy and Physiology class and write a quiz for them. Then there is preparations for the photo class I am teaching at a high school mentoring program. I also need to get some info together for the Milwaukee Harbor Safety Commission on which I serve.
My blogs lately have become stale along with me and, as a consequence, I am going to take a few days off to recharge my batteries. I know I need it because Even I am not interested in reading the crap I've been pounding out. I will be my old self soon...I hope.
Paddle safe...
DS

1 comment:

Michael said...

Great pic on Derrick's blog! ;-)