Sunday, March 18, 2007

SOON
Still in Cincinnati, still cold, and I am aching all over from working as a Carpenter (I'm too tired to even digress). I have some thoughts on what I've been doing and thinking, however this is not the time to share them. I need to sit with them and get a bit more clarity.
In the mean time, I have been awakening with thoughts of paddling in warm water. I think about a touring kayak with a longer water line than my Romany's and how much easier it would be to keep up with a group in such a craft. Then I see Lady Linda's face and a full garage and try to think of something else. So, I think of the grandson waiting to introduce himself, and I am back with thoughts still not clear to me.
So, to day I will "chop wood and carry water" and know I am doing it for the little guy I've yet to meet...and for my soul'
Paddle safe...
DS

No comments: