Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Still Exhausted

Lady Linda and I were in the Chicago area for the birth of our grand daughter last Friday. Without going into all the details, it was a long 24 hours until we knew that mom and baby were fine. Our grand daughter, Adena, remains under UV lights for jaundice, just as her cousin (our grand son) had had to do.

We just received some pictures including one of my son in law feeding the baby and, boy, did that bring back memories. My mother had once told me that there was something about being a man that I would never understand until I held my own child. As usual, she was right.

So, blessing to the new family with hopes for a long, healthy and satisfying life.

Paddle safe...
DS

3 comments:

avital said...

Mazaltov, blessings, good health and love.

DaveO said...

Congrats sir. It is indeed an amazing thing.

Captn O Dark 30 and Super Boo said...

Outstanding congrats!!