Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just Checking In
I am at the college and, having a few spare moments, had time to survey some of my favorite blog sites. I haven't had much to say lately and, thus, have not posted as often. I have mostly been doing local day paddles and testing my 230 Werner against the 220 and the high angle 210. I still find the boat moves best with the same energy with the 230. But, I digress.

I was relieved to see that many others haven't posted much lately. They, of course, are away on trips...for the most part. Lucky them. July is almost over, and I have no prospects for trips or camp outs for the rest of the summer. I need to do something about that. And, I've digressed again.

I've also noticed that I am taking fewer pictures. This, in large part, due to the never changing scenery. I need to get back "up north" to stimulate me and to get away from the sounds of the city. Then I will have something to talk about.

Paddle safe...
DS

2 comments:

Buncher said...

When you come to Cincinnati (which is a trip, by the way), feel free to pitch a tent in the backyard (or drag Joe's igloo into the back yard). Joe would love it! This would solve two of your problems, since you could then take a picture of it! Now that's college!

Silbs said...

Heck of an offer. I shall consider it.