Wednesday, April 28, 2010

If I understand...
...correctly, I must now load pics either from picasso (where I don't store my pics) or use old photos from past blogs. I cannot directly access my own cache of images...unless there is something I am missing. If I have it right, I cannot accept this and will need to reconsider either blogging or not doing it via the Google dynasty. I am not sure I am up to starting and supporting a web page, but I will discuss this with others who know more about it.

Paddle safe..
DS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Silbs, you misunderstood, if you click on the upload button you access your own photos, just like in the good old days, give it a try, i did and it works. Its just more confusing for us oldies

Silbs said...

Yes, yes, yes, We are saved, rescued, returned to the land of the bloggers. Many thanks.