Monday, March 31, 2008

Dragging My Caboose

I cannot believe how much the driving, the interruption in daily routine, the early hour bottles and the endless diaper changes have taken out of me. Had a hard time falling asleep, but I finally got in 8 hours. Still, I am dragging. I do, on the other hand, have wonderful memories of a weekend with Joseph, my daughter and my son in law. Oh yes, there are the some 200+ images I have to go through to find the winners.

On another note, I just had a phone conversation with a friend of mine (whom, for reasons that will become apparent, I cannot name) who works at a marine biology facility (which, for reasons of a promise I cannot name). They are onto something new, and he said he would let me in on a little of it later this afternoon. I don't know exactly what is going on, but he indicated it had something to do with a marine microbe and, knowing my interest in boats over the years, he was sure I'd be interested...although not necessarily happy about their discovery. More as soon as I know more.

Paddle safe...

DS

No comments: