Thursday, March 27, 2008

I am Disappearing
kind of
sort of
Actually, I am disappearing from the Milwaukee area. The car is ready, and I am headed to Cincinnati to see my grandson, Joseph. I will make every effort to post while away and as the muse moves me; but, just now, I am so looking forward to seeing him.

On another note: Some time ago I posted that I was going to try to attempt to lose weight. The inactivity of the winter and the medicating with food was becoming too much. Well, I was 178 when I posted that. This morning the scale dipped below 170 for the first time in a while. I weighed 162 in high school and would at least like to see how things look at 165. So about 8 pounds of me has disappeared.

Hey, I gotta' go.

Paddle safe...
DS



1 comment:

Eric J. said...

Silbs good luck with the weight loss. I too am working to loose a bit of myself.