Saturday, March 15, 2008

Images & Random ThoughtsCanoecopia, like most gatherings, holds an interest for me that goes beyond the original intent of the affair. Sure, I was into and enjoying the boat stuff and related gear. On the other hand, there was lots of color, eye candy and interesting visuals. For instance: lots of boats were displayed on top of various cars. I observed that (with the exception of a certain Nordkapp) most lookers were looking at the cars, not the boats on them.And there were kids everywhere. Some busying themselves with what ever...Some displaying their own unique style...And, of course, there were the endless shirts with their philosophical announcements...(bottom line: Let me know when you find it)

I still have some ramblings to get out, but I will save them for another time. Back Monday.

Paddle safe...
DS

No comments: