Tuesday, February 02, 2010

What is This?
I get, and see on other blogs, comments composed of these symbols. Michael thought they may be another language that did not translate via Google. Do you know what they are? (symbol has been removed from original  post)

Paddle safe...


paulmon said...

It is a Chinese verb "to take a picture" or "to photograph".

abduk said...

I have had a few messages left and when I clicked on the link it took me to a blank blogspot page and my anti virus kicked me off it.

I get one or two a day, so I just delete em.


abduk said...

Todays link was Japanese pornography,Sunday it was medication.

Just junk mail!