Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Here We Go...

Well, we actually go tomorrow at about 6am when JB picks me up for our big annual road trip. Traditionally, this consists of teaching at Rutabaga's Door County Sea Kayak Symposium, camping on the south shore of Lake Superior and, finally, teaching at Great Lakes Sea Kayak Symposium (BTW: We have room for you if you can make it to either of these).

The weather reports through this weekend are for excellent conditions for teaching beginners and for camping. The Cetus MV is living up to all my expectations, and the camping gear seems to be in good repair. As I write this, I am waiting on my teaching assignments knowing I will enjoy and throw myself into whatever I am assigned to do. After all, I will be on the water doing something I love to do...teach.
I will take along my laptop and, hopefully, get up some pics along the way. Given the choice, however, I will paddle more.

Paddle safe...
DS

No comments: