Tuesday, July 07, 2009

A Lean Week
Last week, with its 4th of July activities and our family get together, didn't leave much time for posting. It was great having the grandchildren here....and exhausting. Joe, now just over 2 years old, was a real go-go guy. He was either asleep or going 60 knots. It was fun, however, to watch him watching his first ever parade.

Still too young for boating, I starting breaking him in with the basic grunt work. He was more than willing to help Papa put away the straps when I returned from a short paddle.I teach all day tomorrow. Then, on Thursday, JB and I are off to the Door County Sea Kayak Symposium. It may be until next week that I get to post again. Meanwhile...

Paddle safe...
DS

2 comments:

Mine's said...

Ummm what happened to Ms. Adena?

Silbs said...

She was there...be patient. This one was about us guys and kayaks.