Saturday, July 25, 2009

Some Surprises Are Good Surprises
(follow up)So, off I went yesterday to give a donated lesson to someone, I knew not who (other than a voice on the phone). It turned out to be a dynamite quartet of young folks who left quite an impression on me.
This was a group of not just good looking people but also individuals who's behavior and attitude certainly reflected well on their upbringing. More over, they were game for everything...and more.
They picked things up quickly and were even willing to try the old exchange boat thing.
I said try, I didn't say it went well. Anyway, they were delightful and, at the end of the lesson, led me on a short trip down a river that the lake feeds.
You all should be so lucky as to have a class such as this one.

Paddle safe...
DS

1 comment:

Captn O Dark 30 and Super Boo said...

Paddling with kids is such a joy; they hold the experience in such high reguard.

Way to go Doc!!