Thursday, April 08, 2010

ACA
Prisoner #1234.....
All comes to he who waits (including senility). Alas, my membership card to the ACA has arrived.

Actually, it is more like a cheap business card with some art of modest quality (picture above has nothing to do with anything) on one side. On the other side is the usual info including my very own brand new 9-digit membership number. 9 freakin' digits. That's more digits than on my military dog tags (which I memorized in case of capture).

Couldn't they have used a letter prefix and decreased the number of numbers (which number too many) by a bunch of numbers? I'm losing brain tissue at a faster rate than they are creating numbers.

At least they are trying to reorganize; but, like my chief of medicine once told me, never trust an expert.

Paddle safe...
DS

No comments: