Saturday, January 10, 2009


Before We Kiss It Good Bye

Last evening, Lady Linda and I had supper with Pat and Fred at their house. Fred had had a hernia repair that morning, and we were there for moral support (and pizza). After the meal, Fred and I slouched in front of his 5000" HD TV and came upon a program that over a period of two hours showed in detail the 7 most likely ways we will all be wiped off the earth. Every thing from comets to Yellow Stone erupting, to nuclear war to global warming and so on. Had I known what we were going to watch I would have loaded up on antidepressants a head of time. So, this morning I just need something to cheer me up. My grandson could do that.

Paddle safe...

DS

6 comments:

derrick said...

Ah, I knew there was a reason to say "no tv" when you have guests. .

Stan Mac Kenzie said...

Such organization. He'll have kayak packin' down in no time. But the clip has made me extremely hungry. lol Time for breakfast. Great post.

Anonymous said...

hey silb, great video of your grandson..btw, that is exactly how I am in the kitchen, excited but confused.. Bill H.

Silbs said...

Thanks, all. BTW, he isn't confused, he's creative :)

avital said...

such a busy and lovely yong man...!

Anonymous said...

i must have watched the same thing...watching young ones does tend to cheer a person up, huh? he is one beautiful kid!