Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Bad

So, after locking the first lady out on the balcony of a cruise ship at sea, I have been on my best behavior. I had no idea why there was plater board on the hallway floor or why there was a hole in the wall.

On closer inspection, there was something poking through from the garage on the other side. I then remembered hearing a thump when I backed into the garage earlier that day.

Seems I dromve the SOF I had made right through the wall. I pointed out to my wife that she should be proud that her husband had built, with his own hands, such a strong boat. She didn't buy it.

Paddle safe...
DS...

7 comments:

Captn O Dark 30 and Super Boo said...

oh my oh my...

Captn O Dark 30 and Super Boo said...

oh my oh my oh my...

Unknown said...

I can't stop laughing!!!!

Another reason for detached garage, or to be single ;-)

JohnB said...

Another reason for a detached garage, or to be single . . . LOL!!!

Silbs said...

no one wants a detached garage :)

Finding Meaning in Jewish Learning said...

and may I add, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!"

Buncher said...

And may I add, "HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHHAA!!"