Monday, July 19, 2010

Now What?
Had a wonderful trip including two symposiums and camping. Taught everything from basics to rescues in 4 foot waves. I surfed, I rolled and I paddled, paddled, paddled. So what to do today? Well, paddle. I will be a safety boater for some paddlers later this evening.
I have to get two lectures ready for nursing school on Wednesday and also need to start getting my stuff together for the other two universities where I will be teaching in fall. Oh, and leave Friday for a wedding on the east coast. I look forward to that as our family (daughters, grand kids and sons in law) will all be together.

Somewhere in there, I have to down load the pics I have been collecting. I don't expect anything spectacular, but there should be one or two goodies. Finally, there will probably be a story or two about specific experiences I  was fortunate enough to have. I learned as much as I taught, and I met some wonderful people along the way.

Paddle safe...
DS

No comments: