Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Looking For
Mr./Ms. All

Many of you will be getting clothes for Christmas, and a whole lot of those clothes won't fit quite right. Some will have pants legs way too long and some sleeves to short. Why? Because those garments will have been made for someone else. In fact, this some one else seems to be so important a person that more clothes are made for him (her) than any one else in the universe.

I don't know who this guy is or what makes him so important. I do know that he has unusually long legs and a tiny waist for his height. He even has unusual color preferences. I sure would like to meet him and see if all those clothes really fit him, because they sure as hell never fit me.

So, Mr. All, if you are out there, please contact me. I want to know why that one size fits only you.

Paddle safe...
DS

1 comment:

Susan said...

They also have very tiny feet and hands...