Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's all happening so fast
I have not had time to blog today what with 3 exams, two quizzes and 2 lectures to prepare. Then, at 4 am, I had to take my mother in law to the hospital (she's fine). Then, when I least expect it, things start to look good.

I am signed on to staff at 3 symposiums this spring. I was offered another teaching job for the summer. I arranged the class so that I lecture one full morning a week. I chose Wednesday so weekends can be longer. Now, I have to keep my eye on the calendar...starting with Canoecopia next month. I can only hope that there will be some classes for me to teach over the summer.

Paddle safe...

DS

2 comments:

Mine's said...

don't forget to leave yourself some free time in April.

Mine's said...

Ha you are lucky you are my father.