Monday, March 16, 2009

Copia...it's in the books
I'm pretty sure all my fellow Midwestern bloggers are talking about Canoecopia. It was, as usual, a well run, interesting and worthwhile event. After being to a few, I spent most of this one hosting speaker rooms and a little time at the Door County Symposium Desk. I did have a little time to shop, but I had already pretty much seen or bought everything I've wanted. In the next few days I will be posting on some interesting (at least to me) tidbits about the show.
Today, however, I'd just like to share some of the visual images that caught my eye. I want to do this because a, I think they're interesting and b, it means I am coming out of my winter slump and "seeing" the world around me once more.
In some areas (like the pool), the light was soft and wonderful.
In some places (the pool, again), the colors were great.

And, everywhere, the kids were delightful. More later.

Paddle safe...

DS

2 comments:

Captn O Dark 30 and Super Boo said...

sorry we missed ya... quite the show!!

avital said...

5 days... was almost worried...