Thursday, October 18, 2007

More of the same...
but different
(follow the numbers, if you can)

I know. I've been musing about my walks and dumping pics I've taken along the way on these pages. Oh well. I'm in a transition mood with little in the way of desires or ambitions. I am, it seems, happy to let things unfold as they will for the next few days.Last night, daughter #2 arrived signaling the beginning of her big weekend. Tonight, daughter #1 and Grandson #1 are due to fly in from Ohio. As there is a possibility of severe thunder storms, I am concerned.

Late Friday, son in law #1 (who has a lighting gig in Chicago...but I digress) will drive up. Around that time, future son in law #2 is due to drive up from Chicago (where he and daughter #2 live...but I digress, again). Are you following all this? No matter. This is for me as much as it is for you.

While all this is going on, families will be gathering from various states in anticipation of daughter #2's wedding Sunday evening.

So, in the end, it isn't even about me. Ah, family.

Paddle safe...

DS

3 comments:

Ron said...

you have a busy, and fun weekend ahead, I'm happy for you .. congratulations!

Silbs said...

Thanks, Ron. One of the great joys of life.

Michael said...

Enjoy!