Saturday, December 22, 2007

All The Best

It's almost time for me to leave for a paddle but, before I do, please accept my best wishes as we wrap ourselves in the the holiday season. Regardless of our beliefs or practices this is the time of year when the world seems to chill out, relax and take note of the good about us. Often, Mother Nature helps by providing a blanket of white powder that pleases the eye and muffles the noise that normally pollutes our ears.

What ever your practices or beliefs, my wishes for you are these: That you find yourself surrounded by friends and families, that you and those you love enjoy good health, that in the coming year you finally realize and get what you need rather than what you want and...if I may dream for a moment...may we all, along with the rest of the world, finally know peace.

Paddle safe...

DS

5 comments:

Michael said...

Noble wishes, Silbs! If only we can attain them. I'll certainly be doing my part as will you, I'm sure.

All the best to you and yours! Safe paddle...

DaveO said...

Admirable sentiments. Have a great holiday season.

RoyM said...

Amen (so be it)

Best Wishes Always
Roy

Ron said...

Have a great holiday!
All the best.

JohnB said...

WORD!!!