Thursday, December 13, 2007

Winter Is For The Birds...
and paddlers
(sorry if this reads like a diary entry)

What a difference a little sunshine makes. Yesterday found temps in the upper 20's and the wind calm. So, off to Lake Michigan, another mini seal launch and a peaceful paddle.Not much to say about it other than it does my head and soul good to be out there and not just sitting around the house. Next week promises to be warmer. This Saturday will be a pool day. Things are looking up for now. Meanwhile, I am thinking about getting away for a few days near the end of the month. I just need to be home at the end of the month as my oldest and my grand son will be here to party in the new year.

Paddle safe...

DS

2 comments:

Kristen said...

GREAT shots, Silbs!

Silbs said...

Thanks...I have my moments :)