Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions
It looks as if I will be able to make the pool session this Saturday, and I need something nice to "wear". I usually take the Romany. It is colorful (yellow), fits well and goes with everything. But the basic gray skin on frame has been in the closet (read: garage) for a bit now, and the chlorinated pool water would help prevent mold. The wooden kit boat is passe and the Shadow ill suited for the occasion. Of course there is the basic little black dress, the new SOF, that I have only tried on but never worn out. Too daring? It fits well, but I don't know if I can slip it off quickly should the passion of the moment require me to do so.

Decisions, decisions, decisions. Right now, I am deciding to head out to meet JB for coffee.

Paddle safe...
DS

1 comment:

Michael said...

I recommend going with the 'little black SOF'. Let the 'passion of the moment' become your mantra instead of the more common 'roll or die'! Have fun!